Saturday, 29 December 2012

More free FindmyPast credits!

I've previously noted a couple of codes that can allow you to claim free credits from FindmyPast (, through promotions by both FindmyPast and LostCousins (see The following additionally valid promotion codes have since been posted by a reader in response to one of my previous notes on this, and I thought it worth sharing wider in a post of their own. The extra codes are:


To claim these (and previous offers) visit

In total, I now have 230 free credits as a consequence of all of this, so thanks to the anonymous poster for this top-up!

Have fun!


Having a Christmas present crisis?! Check out my range of genealogy books at - perfect for the family historian's Christmas stocking...! Also now out - new Kindle edition of Tracing Your Family History on the Internet, from

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ever so much for republishing these codes. I'm now a prisoner of war, two Maritime deaths, a teacher and some Merchant Navy Seamen's Tickets better off than I was a couple of days ago! Brilliant - a great Christmas present.